Geekria Shield Headphones Case Compatible with Bose QC45, QC35 II, QC35, QC25, QC15, SoundLink II Case, Replacement Hard Shell Travel Carrying Bag with Cable Storage (Black)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Engineered ultra-hard shell protects against drops, impacts or crushes. Soft inner maximize headphones protective in the case.
- If the case doesn’t fit or break within one year, Geekria will replace or refund. No question asked.
- Maximum compatible headset dimensions (case inside): 8½ x 6¾ x 2¼ inches. Compatible with many wired / wireless headphones.
- Compatible with Bose SoundTrue around-ear wireless headphones II, SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II, QC45, QC35 II, QC35, QC25, QC15, AE2W, AE2I, AE2, AE case. A good replacement or upgrade of the original headphones case.
- Internal mesh pocket conveniently stores cables, cords, chargers, AMP, earpads, adapters and other accessories.
Sold：174 Wished: 70 Followed: 33
Design for many folding headphones. Improved strong hard shell, withstand the pressure of 50 lb.
– Compatible with Bose SoundTrue around-ear wireless headphones II, SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II case
– Compatible with Bose QuietComfort 45 case
– Compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II, QuietComfort 35 Gaming Headset, QuietComfort 35 case
– Compatible with Bose QC 25 case
– Compatible with Bose QC 15 case
– Compatible with Bose AE 2W, AE 2I, AE 2, AE case
And many other headphones
– 1 x Headphone Case
(Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)
There are no reviews yet.